How should I write my journals? How many should I do?

I want to start yet another journal,I always start out good but end up not writing in for a week, then 2 weeks, then a month, then not at all.
But I really want to keep up with them (yes,them...more then 1) I want 1 to be to my children and the other is to list my bad health issues,in a attempt to see if I have more good then bad days & what I did to get that way.

Should I write a different journal for each child? my oldest is 19 & away at college...what do I write for him? my dd is 9 and of course here with me & DH. If I do different ones, should I write the entries as if I am talking to them or what? If all goes well, my DD's first post will be the fact she finally spent the night off ( we usually get a late night phone call to come get her)

I have journal books,should I use them or on-line journals ( Im a bad speller w/ ugly handwritten,IMO)

Please give me any & all comments,suggestions and advice.

Thank you

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• anyone???????   :(

SherriX2

Answer by SherriX2 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• wish i could help. i have been keeping a diary since i was about 10. i have not written in it in a long time. i want it to be burned when i am gone lol. that holds all my secerts and private thoughts. things that no one should read.
    possummom

Answer by possummom at 10:38 AM on Aug. 29, 2009