designer handbag collectors...

i've been eyeing a few coach and lv handbags on craigslist and a few at yard sales recently. however i've never owned one so don't know the diff between the real thing and a fake. so those that are hand bag obsessed what can i look for that signals that its the real thing. i honestly wouldn't care if i got a fake IF i paid for a fake, but if i'm paying for something they say is real i want to know it is.

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 12:24 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fakes are pretty obvious. It they look like poor quality, they are not the real thing. Coach bags are constructed very well, the hardware looks good, the stitching and thread looks good, the fabric is matched up. I ONLY buy for licenced Coach vendors though, that's the surest way to get a real one.

toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 5:05 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I don't have the slightest clue. But! I have a good idea!

Ask the day-time moms on here. I bet there would be more available to answer your question as there are usually more of them online during the day! ; )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Google like how to spot a fake Coach. You can get lots of detailed information on there on how to spot a fake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Aug. 29, 2009