Did you know this?? I' researching shots and pros and cons... to make a decision.... crazy

Did you know CDC admits 58% of all Measles cases were contracted by people who were VACCINATED against the disease?

In 1993 during apertussis outbreak in Ohio, 82% of younger children stricken with the disease had received regular doses of the vaccine?

Did you know that the United States has never conducted its own clinical test to determine whether the pertussis vaccine is safe and effective? Instead, they rely on data from Great Britain during the 1950;s on children between sixmonths and one-an-a-half years of age. Even though 42 of these children had convulsions withint 28 days, A 2 month old baby weighing less than ten pounds receives the same does of the pertussis vaccine as a fifty pound child entering pre-school.
Did you know in another study of 103 children who died of SIDS Dr. William Torch of the Univ Of Nev. School of Medicine found that more than two thirds had been vaccinate prior to death.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• CONTD...
    Of these, 6.5 percentdied within 12 hours of the vaccine 13 percent within 24 hours, 26 percent within three days and 37, 61, and 70 percent within one, two, and three weeks.

In 1985 the federal gov't reported 1,984 "non preventable" cases occured of measles. but 80% of these "non preventable" cases occurred in people who had been properly vaccinated..Barbara Fisher exec VP for Nat'l Vaccine Info Center states that every year about 12,000 reports of adverse reactiong to vaccines are made to the FDA.... and that there are thousands more that DR's do not report. The public is also unaware of the amount of money awarded in these cases. In the last few years more than 1 BILLION DOLLARS HAS ALREADY BEEN AWARDED FOR HUNDRED OF INJURIES AND DEATHS CAUSED BY MANDATED VACCINES
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• CONTD......
    In central Africa (where AIDS epidemic is though to have originated), The people were vaccinated by WHO they vaccinted people with small pox and reused needles 40-60 times during this campaign. The only strilization done was waving the needle across a flame. This was ironically when the AIDS epidemic broke out.
    Anonymous

• Can you give me the site or book you got this out of? I knew that many outbreaks of the illnesses we vaccinate are among vaccinated populations, but I didn't know the rest of that. Please share :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:32 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I JUST took it to my mothers house to let her borrow it, but i can find out tomorrow and let you know.. i think its something like VACCINES: Are they really safe and effective or something.. It's cool though it tells you what can happen if you get the disease and stuff but also tells you the cons to the shots...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yeah, please message me or something and let me know so I can pick it up. I got Dr. Sears Vaccine book and liked that because it told the incidence of the diseases and all that, plus the efficacy rates of each vaccine AND where the vaccine came from. Did you know that a LOT of the viruses they cultivate to make the vaccines originate from aborted babies?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:38 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• yes and chick embryos monkey parts and others, which when injected directly into our blood stream deform our genetic make up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yes, i believe anon that is what the book is called. and isnt it funny that any vaccination posts on here usually get slammed. but this one with REAL facts are not?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I don't question the facts presented but their relevance. Most of what you have sited is either very old or very small. STOP WITH SCARE TACTICS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• its VERY TRUE.. nothing has been changed in these vaccines she is talking about. there is more in the book, ill post it and let you know that is updated. :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:02 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Wow, I appreciate that info, it's very interesting! Please msg me with the name of the book also! (when you get it back)

I stopped vaccinating my daughter at 4 months because after the second set of Measles, Rubella, and whatever else, she had brain swelling and literally screamed for 24 hrs. It was horrible! After that, I started doing some research, and I did NOT like what I found!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:41 AM on Aug. 29, 2009