Will You Please Kiss My Big Fat ___

I have already submitted my membership cancellation request, but until it has been processed I have decided to take this opportunity to say a few words to the morality police, the judgmental, the undiplomatic and just plain mean horrible trolls here on Café Mom – those of you who take every opportunity to make yourselves feel superior by making others feel inferior. We tell our children that it’s not okay to make fun of or belittle other people just because they’re different, but apparently the same rules don’t apply for moms.

News flash *itches, nobody is perfect… and that includes all of you. I’ve embraced my imperfection and I’m working on the things that need to be improved… for myself not for you. But I refuse to try to continue to have intelligent conversations with people that are only interested in breaking down, not building up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• con't
    You don’t have to agree with or like the choices I’ve made, but it’s my life, not yours. I hope the view is wonderful from your high towers… enjoy it while it lasts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• oh ... cool
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Way to go, mommy!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:40 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• tell em girl!! god bless!!
    lizzysmom83

Answer by lizzysmom83 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Ignore the trolls this world is full of them, good luck and God Bless
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I hope I never said anything to hurt you and you know, I have changed my name twice because of drama and mean anons but I always missed the nice and cool moms on here. I alwyas come back but this time I am not letting them get to me. Consider coming back.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• You Go Girl!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• oooww do it! tell dem dumb bitties off..its really sad n hard to believe there moms the way they act.fuck em all.good luck to you and your baby or babies.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• OP, are you Ramona?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:52 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• way to puss out and say it all anonymously..lmao
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 12:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2009