Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is more of a legal question, but just curious.. how do you get full legal custody if the other parent can not be found?

he has been out of my daughter's life for more than a year, and it is not because he wants to see her, it is because he wants to hurt me he is threatening to take her and run.

Answer Question

Asked by graciesmommy007 at 12:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Get a lawyer girl !! and dont let him get his hands on that baby

    Answer by lizzysmom83 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

  • I would talk to a lawyer to see if his rights can be taken because of abandonment. But either way fight for your kid. GL

    Answer by treynlisa at 1:08 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

  • well you can go file at your court house,they will set a date and they will have like 3 hirings and if the other parent doent show then they lose rights within a certain amonut of time after that

    Answer by angelairelan at 10:35 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.