Do you ever go to sleep worried and....

wake up about to have a heart attack? lol

I don't know why, but I'm scared to death of storms. It started lightening right when I laid down for bed, so I tried to hurry up and fall asleep before it started to storm. But I kept on having scaredy-cat thoughts, lol.

Well, I fell asleep and felt something sharp running down my leg (my husband was asleep and scratched me with his toe-nail) and I jerked wide awake, and my eyes went into shock I guess, because everything turned bright red! Seeing red scared me awake more than him scratching me.

Every time I get scared awake, I literally see red, LOL

Ugh, anyways, I'm wide awake now. :(

Got any good stories about being scared awake for me?

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 1:03 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL My DH has a good one. He is scared of spiders, and he's not ashamed to admit it. The banana spiders at our old complex would literally form colonies with hundreds of webs, it was freaky as hell. Well he'd gone on a walk and almost walked into it, and was freaked out. That night I was having trouble sleeping (was about 5months pregnant with twins) so I snuggled up to him as best I could and pulled the covers up. It must have perfectly fit with is dream, because he woke up screaming about some webs that were all over the ceiling...a colony in our room. He was trying to cover me and damn near threw me out of the bed. I ended up having to slap him to get him to wake up! Or he waks up talking about the bags of tyson chicken nuggets all over the room. Or the kittens (that was interesting). Or when he wakes up and thinks i'm one of his clients, and he tries to put me in a restraint. Sleep is so interesting here
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:09 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• LOL GIRL YOU WILL BE FINE. GO BACK TO BED :)

ONE NIGHT MY HUSBAND FARTED SO LOUD IT WOKE ME UP AND SCARED ME LOL.
    HE DIDN'T KNOW IT AND I DIDN'T WANT TO EMBARRASS HIM THE NEXT MORNING SO I
    DIDN'T TELL HIM LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Lol, I know I'll be ok! I have panic/anxiety issues, so I just have to sit here and calm down a little before I try to go back to sleep! haha

srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My 4 month old chihuahua! OMG! He wakes my son and I up with his horrible startled barking. He barks as if there is someone right in front of him and because it is just the two of us it is very umcomfortable. My son has woken up with that horrible look on his face like he is going tobe murdered by some indruder. I think I'm getting over this littly doggy and adopting him out to my friend. I can't stand the pain I get in my head and chest from this horrible wake-up call. Worst thing is, he is most likely barking at a bug or a napkin flowing from the fan being on.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yeah one time I farted so loud when I was sleeping I woke I couldn't belive that it came out of me, I was so embarrased, thank goodness it didn't wake anyone up. lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:19 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• LOL Gigi! From personal experience, every chihuahua I've had is a pansy like that too! lol, we have a pitbill/boxer now, and she's pretty good. She only barks if someone pulls up in the driveway or comes in the yard that she doesn't know.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:19 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I woke up to a weird raspy screeching noise one night and thought it was my baby choking or something. It was my fiance, I think he has sleep apnea but he won't go to a doctor.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:20 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My neighborhood used to be real bad, and I used to be scared of bullets coming through the window when they were shooting across the street.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:56 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• katzmeow, your hubby is HILARIOUS!!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2009