What happend to all my stuff

all my photos of my kids and all my info can yall get them back to me what happend ?

carlaph7

Asked by carlaph7 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• if you lost it on cafe mom..idk wut couldve happen to them but write to them n see if they could ddo anything.if you lost it on just your computer let me know and ill see if i can walk you through to recover them.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:22 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Is it still "lost"? It may have been a temporary glitch but if it's not you'll probably want to contact CafeMom directly and ask them for help. You can do this by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of your screen. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:20 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Hi carlaph7,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your photos.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2009