Is anybody else as sick of hearing about Michael Jackson??

I cannot stand listening to everyone cry over MJ dying..it's not like he was friends with everyone. I mean someone who hangs their baby over a balcony is a little crazy. I just can't wait til people are done talking about this guy like he was a king.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• yesssssss
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• OMG I am so po'd about how they make him seem like the ONLY person who passed away!!! He was a drug addict!! I really don't think anyone knocked him out & forced the drugs on him!!

Get over it ppl!! He's dead!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:27 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• me me me! he's dead who cares...one of my best friends died earlier this month and people arent talking him to death..michael jackson was a wacko and he didnt do jack diddily squat for me so why should i care that he's dead...one less child molester if you ask me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i dont think hes really dead. hoax. just like 2pac
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Nope, not at all... I can't wait to hear what they do to that doctor... I never thought this was a "natural" case. Looks like I was right...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:07 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• They haven't even put him in the ground what are they waiting for? I have been watching tributes to Kennedy this weekend and no matter what sins he commited in the past he has done more good for this country then MJ did so that is where the focus should be.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• he was a serious inspiration to many of the people we admire and look up to. even if you dont care about him, have some respect and try and understand his music ment a lot to people around the world. almost everyone has memories of something that has to do with a michael song. MJ did plenty for this world and gave hope to so many people. now that he is gone people are trying to repay that. all the hipe is sticking around so long because he has the respect and love of soooo many people in the entertainment industry. " hes dead get over it" is something i hope his children are handling better that you are handling his tributes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Same here! I'm so sick and tired of him he's dead let him be!!
    PcillaCoronado

Answer by PcillaCoronado at 11:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Good Lord yes, how many damn times are they going to post on the net that it was a homicide, OHHH big surprise, move on people!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• He passed away the day I got out of the hosptial after having my daughter...and she is TWO MONTHS OLD!!! Yes, enough already. I can't believe how much they STILL talk about it!! It's insane to me. Totally insane. I feel sad for his family but you've got to think they probably feel the same way!! They don't want to hear about it everyday either!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 2:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2009