Do you know how amazing you are?

Okay, I PROMISE I am not trying to be preachy . . . LOL.

That is not why I am posting this. But you have to see this video and tell me what you think. This is the most amazing thing I have seen for a while. Did you know this stuff?

This one is way crazier than the last one I posted. I hope you enjoy it!!!

I will post a link below : )

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 1:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:49 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• ohhh Louis! oh yeah . He is goooooddd...
    Yes I know I am amazing, Papa God tells me that all the time! We are precious in His sight and we are fearfully and wonderfully made in our Mother's womb!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• clappingPRAISE GOD THIS IS SO TRUE... I NEEDED TO HEAR THIS THANKS SO MUCH SISTER LOVE YA

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Thank you!! I just answered another question & I know I will get grief for my answer. This video just answers what I tell ppl about their walk with God. Your walk will be completely different from mine because I am me & you are you. Thank you for being you!! I love my sisters
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:38 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I RECOGNIZE HOW SPECIAL I AM WHEN I RECOGNIZE OTHERS BEING JUST AS SPECIAL AND UNIQUE.

Answer by older at 7:57 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I have identical twins, though they are genetically identical they are each unique. This is part of why I don't believe we are just the sum of our DNA, some biological process. Allison is my outgoing, try anything, inpulsive one; Alyssa is more shy, more quiet, more cuddly, she's more cautious and more sensitive than her sister. Alyssa notices changes and Allison investegates them. So how do you explane this, two children identical DNA, same environment 99% of the time, yet such differences in personality? God's hand.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 10:22 AM on Aug. 30, 2009