Does your pet have weird eating habits? Mine does...

My cat Frank.... a Male cat. will only eat out of a 'princess' food dish... lol it's pink and white and at the bottom says princess real big. Well he eats the food off of the word but wont touch the rest of the food. So when you walk by his dish has food all the way around except for a perfect oval in the center where you can read princess lol... So I have to shake the food into the middle in order for him to eat again lol.. He is so weird...

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 1:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pets

• LMAO..That IS weird~! ...My cat's both eat broccoli and avocado's.. I think if I gave them a vote they'd be vegans.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• lol thats so funny! atleast they're healthy cats!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 2:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I had a dog who would take a mouth full of food (dry dog food) and take it into the other room, put it on the floor and eat it, and go back and do it all over again!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Our all white cat loves spegetti sauce, Spegetti o's are his favorite. This cat will try and sneak veggies off diner plates, but will not touch any type of meat.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 8:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• We had a cat that ate cantaloupe while still in the garden. I had to watch for the cantaloupe to get ripe because the moment that it was there was our cat eating it. This was when we let the cats out, which we no longer do for their safety.

One of our cats, an elderly lady, wouldn't eat unless you were petting her. She'd stand and look at the food. So we stroked her back and she'd eat.

Answer by Bmat at 9:10 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I had a Cat that loved to eat Sqash! I didn't have it often but he'd steal it if he could! I think the personalities of Cats & their Habits are quite wonderful! I had A couple Well loved Poodles. One Loved The puff popcorn. I ate some when I noticed he was missing. Then I found him Killed! I never Ate it Again & each time I see it I think of him & miss him! House rules were never buy or eat that if you do A cat dies! Another poodle I had Loved, Loved, Loved Pizza!! When he was ill & over 15 years old. He had pizza for his last meal. He lifted his head eager for it! Nothing else would do it for him! We called him Pizza Petie!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• may cat loves pickles, and my dog would be a vegetarian if she had her way she has to have peas, carrot's rice,and her favorite is celery
    katishome

Answer by katishome at 12:54 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• HAHA! Wow! Thanks for posting this! I needed a good laugh and this is not only a good laugh but heart warming also! Too cute! I have an older cat who is SUCH a picky eater! She LOVES mac and cheese but it has to be Velveeta and she won't eat it if it doesn't have salt and pepper on it!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I used to have a dog that ate salad. We took him camping one time, another camper came by and saw the dog eating our leftover green salad and asked to take a picture to prove to his wife that he was telling the truth or she'd never believe him.
    The cat we have now will eat any kind of chips, potato chips, Nachoes, Fritoes--she loves them all!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My dog get treat from the lady down the street. She gives him 3. He will put them in a pile and save them for later. Some times I go in to the yard and find a weeks wroth. He also takes a mouth full of food and eats it in another room. When he goes to the pet store and they give him treats, he will not eat them. So they stop giving them to him, but when they don't give it to him, he begs for one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2009