What was your most embarrassing moment? DO TELL, I'm bored!

Gosh I haven't asked this in months! I have too many so hopefully some of yours will trigger a memory that I have deep down in my mind.lol. You can post anon of course.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay well in high school I had big BOOBS (I've since had a reduction). So I was at a pool party with the youth of our church. I dove off the diving board and the top to my baithing suit must have slipped down and was exposing one of my girls. It was several minutes later that someone finaly told me about it but they didn't do it discreetly...no. They yelled out from across the pool.." hey you might wanna fix your yourself." I was like "what?' Buy this time everyone was looking and a girl swam over and showed me. I was mortified. It was that "shining" moment that made me desided to get the reduction.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• SHHH! What's that? I hear crickets chriping!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• ok one of my first sexual encounters ended in a menstrual mess. Then the guy asks his friend whod come by his house how to get blood out his whitte tshirt. His friend knew why and I was mortified. This guy was nice and offered for me to take a shower at his house but I felt so awkward I just wanted out of there. We lost touch completely a few months later and I only recently found him again through myspace. he barely remembers but i cant forget. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2009