Christians

What if they are right? What if there is no God? What if all we have is just life and then death? And someday ter earth will be destroyed somehow? If it was proven 100% how would you live you life? Differenetly? Would you do things maybe not christian like?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 2:14 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have said since I 1st was saved, to ppl who believe in the big bang theory...if there was nothing before the big bang, where did the 2 gasses that collided come from?? I have the answer..."In the beginning..." Genesis 1:1!

WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:33 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I would never change my feelings for the Lord and my relationship with Jesus Christ... I have had to much happen im my life for me to not believe in God... I have been healed and I have healed people through Jesus Christ... I have seen to much and God has done to much for me for me to not believe in him... I love this verse Hebrews 11 1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:35 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• No I wouldn't change a thing. I love my life and am happy with my choices.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 2:44 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i personally wouldnt change my mind about God either......theres going to b fools saying things like this, TRYING to prove this but they will only b wasting theyre time...even if they had all the proof in the world i wouldnt believe it and i would still live my life as a christian....
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• what about u??
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I hit the orange button before I finished my thought(my BFF's would say I had a duh moment).

The Bible tells us the world is gonna end...read Revalations. NOONE, NOTHING will EVER change my Christian beliefs. Trust me, my husband had tried for years!! He doesn't believe & I am saved.

One of my favorite songs is called "Reedemer" by Nicole C. Mullen. Who taught the sun, moon & oceans? God Almighty.. Amen
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:15 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• One of my favorite songs is called "Reedemer" by Nicole C. Mullen. Who taught the sun, moon & oceans? God Almighty.. Amen
    -----------------------------------------------
    Mine,too!

"They" are not right. There is a God and I love Him. Those are all hypothetical questions and the trust I have for Him trumps the imaginery. He has shown Himself ABUNDANTLY,MIGHTILY this week. He has accomplished something I never thought would ever happen. He is very real and He hears and answers prayer!

Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:53 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• From an outsiders point of view - I know a few Christians who would be crushed if they were proved wrong about their beliefs (honestly I can't think what "proof" might convince them) & would be lost. Some others would have to switch immediately to the religion that has been proven the right one, or if there was none, at least a philosophy that would guide them. However, I think most would say that is ok (provided whatever the "right" way was didn't lead to punishment because of their wrong beliefs), that they were comforted & had a guide or inspiration for living which helped them many times. Some, I think, would even continue to talk to God/Jesus as they are accustomed, even if they knew in their hearts that they weren't actually there, because it would still help them. Since most of our morals are set by society & inforced by religion, I don't think most would change the way they live much, except to drop outdated beliefs.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It wouldn't matter - I would still live my life the same way. The values that Christianity has taught me are values that I would want to keep, regardless of whether or not there is a God. If it turned out that I was wrong, oh well - at least I know I did what I could to be a good person, and I would continue to live my life being kind and compassionate to others.

However, I know God is real, as I experience His presence in my every day life, and feel His love and joy flowing through me, I see His work in my life, and I know He is real. I have a relationship with Him, and therefore I know that proving He does not exist is not possible - at least, to me.

=)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My life would change very little. None of the things that I have "given up" for my faith holds any attraction for me. The rules or beliefs that I live by make me a better person.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2009