• In the Spotlight:

Is there a hair cream for babys???!!???

my 17 month bg has curly hair it's golden and beautiful but it's dry and if i don't put some of my hair cream it goes wild .i'm afraid hair cream for adults might harm her hair and. i'm afraid to use oil coz it darkens the colour and she has golden hair... any help??

docmamy

Asked by docmamy at 3:02 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• try a milkbath soap Johnsons and a dab of olive oil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Johnson & Johnson makes a baby hair conditioner. I used it on my daughter. If you can't find that, almost any conditioner diluted with water and put in a spray bottle will work.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:27 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Not for babies, but you can probably find some for toddlers. Check with some of your local salons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i have been useing just regular conditioner on my dd head since she turned on. uwe have switched over to tea tree oil conditioner and they also make tea tree oil shampoo...the oil in this shampoo wont darking ur lo hair my ss have platium blond hair and i use it on him to
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2009