Not really a question, but a great Idea...

Wondering how to tell your hubby/bf/mil/etc, that your expecting? I found this on the babies r us website and thought to myself "well, if I'd seen this before I would have definitely used it!".
I think this is a great idea and just wanted to share for all you mommies to be!
Oh, and congratulations!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3080492

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 3:27 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's cute, but i dont think my husband would get it. He needs more direct, straight to the point communication. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:29 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• VERY cute. And I bet it smells AMAZING! But I agree w/ the PP. Men need direct. This might not cut it. But for a woman....sure! :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:32 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• lmao... Wow, my bf would have gotten it in an instant! lmao... But, I agree, most men are slow!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:40 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• that is cute
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2009