wow just my luck?

well my husband and i had a loss on may 15th after trying 7 months. Him and i started to try again right when the doctors said we could, well at the beginning of this month i told him we should wait until we get our new house and everything and he agreed that was the smartest. were only 20 so i said we should wait about 4 years. Ive been trying to go to the doctors this month to get birth control because i dont like condoms but havent. I was just on the phone with my bestfriend telling her ive been feeling weird lately and relized the date! my period is due in 3 days! and usually i start feeling fat and like im going to start and cramping alot like a week before.... but i feel fine! besides i feel like i have alota spit in my mouth and kinda feels pukie if i get up to fast. I have a very strong feeling iam pregnant! just my luck?! when i stop wanting one iam most likely.
wow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if you are congratulations!!!!
    sam_rayne21

Answer by sam_rayne21 at 6:04 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Congratulations!!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:13 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• that is usually when it happens. When you stop trying. Congratulations if you are

Answer by louise2 at 7:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• hahaha i hope this happens to me... im in a similar situation... Good luck and congrats
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I am in the same situation. In fact last night i was laying in bed and realized i am about 10days late for my period!!! Time for a HPT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It's easier to get pregnant when you are not trying because you are not physically stressful about it. Congrats if you are!!!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 9:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• that is how it usually goes. you stop trying and it happens. well atleast that is what happened to me with all 3 pregnancies. the first 2 took almost a year and we were doing all the temping, ovulation kits, ect and the last month i didn't do it and bam we were expecting. the second pregnancy i miscarried at 8 weeks along. then it took 5 months for this one. I am now currently 30 weeks and very excited to be having another son. sorry about your loss. congrats if you are expecting!!!
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 9:25 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Happened to me too. I am also 20. DH and I decided to stop trying when we hadn't been successful after 6 months. I am now 16 wks :)
    Moonflower1125

Answer by Moonflower1125 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 30, 2009