my son is changing and i can't believe it..

my DS 15 has been a sex crazed teen since he was 12. he has had many girlfriends, and had sex with several of them. he has started dating one of his x- girlfriends that he didn't have sex with and he aint even talking about sex anymore. thats really great im proud of him for that. he is getting really serious about this girl and he has even told this girl he loves her. she is 14. they are head over hills for each other, and have agreed not to have sex. i never thought this day would come he has fallen in love. he stays weekends at her place, and she stays weekends here. her parents, and me trust them completly. i just don't know how this sudden change has came on. please help me to understand this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• MAYBE HIS CHANGED HAS COME FROM THIS GIRL ATTITUDE ABOUT SEX BEFORE READY, OR BEFORE MARRIAGE. BUT BELEIVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU IF HAS BEEN SEX CRAZY SINCE 12, IT IS STILL THERE, ONLY HE MIGHT BE LEARNING TO CONTROL IT.
    I BELEIVE THAT WE CAN FAL IN LOVE AT THIS YOUNG AGE, AND THIS KIND OF LOVE ONLY HAPPENS ONCE IN A LIFETIME, AND SOME DON'T EVER EXPERIENCE IT.

Answer by older at 12:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Ok , I can't believe you just said that. That is all just sooo wrong. I don't care what anyone says but kids don't know what love is at 14. I would never allow the staying at each others homes. Period. Besides, you don't say how old he is but if the girl or her parents get pissed at him he can be arrested and tossed in jail, labeled as a sex offender if they turn him in.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i did say his age he is 15. her parents love my son and we love her daughter. i'm not saying they are going to be together for ever. i'm just saying he has changed for the good, and i don't really know why.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• so, when they break up, are you going to let him to this with every girl he gets serious about? and im glad it appears that he is changing. but i have a feeling that they do stuff at night when everyone is in bed. trust is different than blindness.
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Damn they are both WAY too young. I would kill my son
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:40 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Have you had the banana and condom talk with him? Does he get tested for STDs every six months?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• *sigh*
    Leeshamak

Answer by Leeshamak at 12:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2009