Anyone read twilight??

The girls from work want me to read twilight, but i usually don't read those kind of books. Although i think it sounds good i'm not a fan of reading series. They all say i won't be able to only read the first one. So i wondered if you all thought that was true.

kelka24

Asked by kelka24 at 8:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't read them yet, but I have friends that have and they say the same thing. My daughter just got the first one for her birthday so when she's done reading it I will borrow it from her.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I read the first 2 chapter of the first one, not expecting to like it. However, I was hooked. I read the whole series in a week.

it's addicting!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:59 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I felt the same as you ... until I read the first one. I thought it was good, and the middle two are really good as well. I am planning on starting Breaking Dawn (4th and last book in series) today. I can't wait to read how it all ends.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• the book is extremely addicting lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 9:33 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I've read them all, my friends have read them all. My 15 year old son has read them all now my 10 year old daughter is starting to read them
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:36 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I read all 4 in 5 days!!! very addicting!!! very good!
    kristyn165

Answer by kristyn165 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I was hesitant to read them, because they seemed so popular with teenagers, and usually teenagers dont have very good taste in reading material. Although they were good, I was rather surprised that so many people would allow there children to read them, with all the sex and violence, definatly not a book for a ten year old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• They're very good, very exciting and addicting. I bought the first book (Twilight) before the whole OMG EDWARD JACOB LOLOLOLOLLLLZZZZZ MOVIE HAHAHAHA thing started. I'd never even heard of it before. I got hooked in the middle, and I read New Moon and Eclipse right before Breaking Dawn came out.

I'm still a fan, but the whole teenybopper hype thing is a little...I dunno, juvenile for me.

I much prefer the Southern Vampire/Sookie Stackhouse series that the show True Blood is based on =) MUCH more grown up, more blood and guts, sexier vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, and pretty much anything a vampire fan could ask for. I will never go back to Twilight after reading these books.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:48 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Loved 'em!
    Do read them all though--you'll enjoy them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2009