What's something you should throw away, but can't?

GodsGirlZora

Asked by GodsGirlZora at 9:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A couple formal dresses that it is very unlikely that I would ever wear again.

Answer by Bmat at 9:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Something else, some baby clothes from when my sons were babies. The little outfit they both wore when they came home from the hospital. Some little things that their deceased grandmother made for them when they were babies. Now that they have families of their own, they don't want the stuff, but I can't just throw it out.

Answer by Bmat at 10:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I have some stuff that I havent seen in a closet upstairs for almost a year, and if I havent seen it, Im obviously not using it, and really should clear out the space. But its all sentimental really
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:34 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• letters my long ago bf sent me..after I was married to dh! I should not keep them but I can't bear to toss them : (
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My ex-DIL's wedding dress. I begged her to take it home everytime they were here. Now they are divorced and I still have that damn dress. I need to burn it in the yard!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My sons' plastibells and dried up belly stumps, my positive pregnancy tests from 8 years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My first prom picture with me and an ex-boyfriend. I was with him for 4 years as a teen and he meant A LOT to me. We still talk as friends and my hubby's okay with that and understands completely :)
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Probably a whole load of junk in the loft, also some baby clothes which are too ancient looking to pass on.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 11:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• All the cards we got from our wedding, when our daughter was born, etc.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 12:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My sons crib and dresser. Dont know why I am keeping them. I am not having anymore kids but just cant part with them yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009