What can I feed my 1 year old?

Ok, so technically she's one in a couple of weeks, but she is really picky and chokes easily. I am so out of ideas and just need to hear what other moms are or have done? My son ate everything, so this is hard for me. I'm not creative.

ktnbags

Asked by ktnbags at 10:06 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Fix her a plate of what you're having. Why be a short order cook? There's a difference between choking and gagging. If she is actually choking that easy, the doctor should have been told by now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• cutt her food up really small for her !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I do cut it up REALLY small and she still chokes. Not always, but enough. She will NOT eat anything unless it's something she really likes and has gone several meals this past week without eating a thing because of it.
    ktnbags

Answer by ktnbags at 1:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• mac n cheese... spagetti o's... grilled cheese anything soft i would say would be ok...
    Allboysforme

Answer by Allboysforme at 1:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Have you tried vanilla yogurt? Smashed Bananas, diced up apples....watermelon(take all seeds out first), graham crackers. The list is endless. If she is gaining weight, you have nothing to worry about, if she isn't gaining speak to her pediatrician about it. Introduce her to new foods, you may even try to use food coloring on her bananas, applesauce (food coloring is harmless, it's simply changing the color of the FOOD, and is still edible. Good Luck!
    slvrspoon98

Answer by slvrspoon98 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2009