How long until I get my period back after miscarriage?

I was 6 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage on the 2nd of August. I was very regular and always had my menstral cycle on the 25th of every month. It has been that way since I was a teen. I have had three children and my cylce returned the same after the births of all three. I am aware of the fact that it could change. Anyway, today is the 29th of August and still nothing. I want to get back to normal so I can start planning to conceive. Planning! I am also a bit worried because I have no signs of menstration! Any advice would be very much appreciated!

IWantLotsOfKids

Asked by IWantLotsOfKids at 10:30 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could you already be pregnant again? I once miscarried then got pregnant right afterward.
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 10:38 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think it took about 6 weeks for me to get mine back after both my miscarriages. I think it is different for each person. Mine were never regular until I miscarried. Sorry you had to go through that, and good luck on TTC.
    reava

Answer by reava at 11:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• im like reava my cycle took six weeks before it came back on and it was regular cycles then but I also bleed for some weeks also my system was passing everything out which really hurt but you probably ok give it time and It will come on but after my micarriage which has been a year I just tried ttc to conceive again this year. It was a year and six months ago since my miscarriage and I started ttc in april so that would have made me a year and a month after really start trying so were hoping soon.
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My cycles were totally messed up after my m/c last year. I was on a regular 28 cycle and my period took 6 months to get back on track..it was anywhere from 32-40 days after the m/c.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 6:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• SORRY ABOUT UR LOST...BUT I CAN RELATE TO THE SAME THING...IN JUNE I WAS ASKIN QUESTIONS ON CAFE MOM ABOUT WHEN I WAS GONNA START MY PERIOD BACK WHEN I HAD MY MSICARRIAGE THIS PAST JUNE AND I STARTED BACK THE NEXT MONTH WHICH WAS IN JULY..I THINK U SHOULD GIVE IT A MONTH....
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I had an early miscarriage last Dec. and never got my period back. I took a test 5 weeks after my miscarriage and found out I was pregnant again.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 11:40 AM on Aug. 31, 2009