Has this happen to any of you?

Heres the scoop i always start my period either the 24 or 25 of each month it started last month 7/24 this month it kinda started really light pink for a day then i have had nothin so i guess you can say i am now 6 days late no period still i have taken 3 diff pregnant test and all came out neg so is it too early could i have gotten pregnant after july period before my august period and it stoped my period for this month. Has that happened to anyone i am not stressed i feel fine i just dont know what to think my periods are like clock work never missed it unles i was preggo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At home pregnancy test are surprisingly accurate. With some you can even test before your expected period and still get an accurate result. Do a blood test, then you will know for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• get a blood test at the doc
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2009