i want to know what the other moms think

i had an ultrasound did at 22 wks but i didn't want to know the sex of my baby so they just gave us a dvd of it but now i want to know the sex so i watch the dvd to see if i could tell the sex at the beginning it looks like a girl theres nothing between the legs but at the end it looks like a penis do anyone have any hints that i can search for to tell the sex off the dvd

pink87

Asked by pink87 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you see what looks like 3 lines its a girl..if it looks like a turtle..its a boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i tried that but i reallt cnt tell lol r i just dnt know wat im looking at lmao
    pink87

Answer by pink87 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• a girl is SOO obvious- it looks just like a girl part- You can easily mistake a penis for the umbilical cord... I know with both my boys, you could clearly see a penis, and a scrotum Call your Ultrasound tech office, she probably remembers- I know mind did.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:25 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• if it look like hambuger its a girl for a boy i dont really know i have only girls
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 11:26 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i guess you will have to do it the old fashioned way and wait till you are holding the baby and look under the diaper like we had to ;-)
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• There really isn't much mistaking about it. Boys and girl parts look way different on the ultrasound. Just google boy ultrasound, if it looks nothing like it, then you are most likely having a girl.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• if im correct, the U/S tech tells your doctor the sex...try calling and asking or ask at your next appointment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• my nxt doctors apt is tuesday and i'ma ask i want a girl i already have 2 boys
    pink87

Answer by pink87 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i could not tell at all with the tech pointing it out to me and saying there it is. lol! most likely you could ask at your next appointment
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• the ultrasounds i looked at on youtube the girls kind look like they have a penis and then it goes away i'm just lost i guess i just have to wait till november
    pink87

Answer by pink87 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2009