What do you REALLY and HONESTLY think of the women on CM?

I'm wondering what other people's experiences on here are. First let me say I've met some wonderful women who are intelligent, caring, giving and talented. I am proud to call them my friends. But on the other side I have seen so much rude vicious behavior on here by bitter women who have to put everyone down.
Tell me your thoughts and experiences on here .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Personally I've found the majority of the people I've gotten to know through this site to be blissfully ignorant, unempathetic, selfish little girls, and too caught up in their own emotional diarrhea to be taken at all seriously. Through one group I've met some very intelligent, on-the-ball women who are capable of not only holding an intelligent (and correctly spelled) conversation, but of giving some sound advice. But even in that group, those women are few and far between. It seems the majority of girls and women who frequent this site are looking for ways to either vent, take out aggression, get on a soapbox, or spout ignorance and idiocy to no end because the people they know in REAL life won't tolerate them anymore. But that's just what you get with the internet.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 4:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Well, first of all, nothing on the internet is real. Unless you have actually met these women in person, you cannot know them. The answers are something you have to take in stride. If you ask a question, only read the answers that you feel pertain to your question. The rude responses are from kids playing online- that's it. It's going to happen, there is no way to stop it. But, again, just read what you need and dispose of the rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Ignorant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Something I notice is that many are very young and uneducated. It makes it hard for me to take advice given seriously. Honestly, taking advice from a 19 year old about relationships or money or politics or parenting is impossible for me. I often look for age and experience on profiles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I have met some wonderful women on here, but for the most part I think the majority are unhappy and feel the need to put everyone down to make themselves feel better. IF they treat their husbands the way they talk about them and the way the treat other women here its amazing that any of these women are still married. It doesnt surprise me a bit that there are so many troubled marriages..
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• @abbynzachsmommy Can't agree more with you. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I take each person case by case. Some are great, others are not so great. I don't really get to know most of the people well enough to make a judgment on them as a person. So even when some say some off the wall stuff I can't tell who it really is. It may not even be a woman so I tend to not take it so seriously all the time.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2009