Why are all the Anti-Obama posts made "anonymous"?

And, why are the comments false and absolutely ridiculous. Grow up, read real articles like CNN and Usa Today, not whats in gossip mags or editorials.

viridian

Asked by viridian at 11:25 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They live off Fox news so they can't help but make uninformed ridiculous comments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• They are not all anon. Mine never are. And read cnn and USA today??? haha they are left wing rags.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think the ones defending him post more anon than the bashers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Ladies on here can't even answer a normal question with posting who they are.....as if any of us care or know who they are anyways.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Actually Usa today and Cnn are quite balanced between conservative and liberal.
    viridian

Answer by viridian at 11:33 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I TOTALLY AGREE Anon 11:31AM!!!

Of course, I would hide to, if I admitted to "LOVING Obama!" That's why those anons are just silly trolls or antagonists! Sad thing is it works! Arguing with anons is a complete waste of time--might as well argue with yourself! LOL ;o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:35 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• They're skurrd. (scared, if you didn't catch that.)

And it IS kinda funny how you can watch something on Fox News and then fiev minutes later someone has posted a question about it, quoting the newscast instead of coming up with their own opinions. Happens at least two or three times a day.

I for one don't really care to go searching for stuff to debate about. No matter where I get information from, someone will call me a stupid lib and be done with it. There's no point in arguing anymore.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:37 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• They are not all anon. Depends on the day. If you visited P & CE frequently you would see both anon and non-anon questions on BOTH sides.

Of course, you could always ask why some of the Obama supporters are posting anon, instead of proudly announcing their support.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:44 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• YEAH ANONS USE FEAR AS AN EXCUSE TO HIDE BEHIND THE BUTTON.

Answer by older at 11:45 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Why are all the Anti-Obama posts made "anonymous"?

You're new, aren't you? There are far more anti-conservative anon posts, although it's obvious quite a few of them come from the same person, s/he makes up for it in volume.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2009