My HUSBAND and his ex wife???

Am writing this because today I feel very bad I can't take this no more me and my DH we are always fighting for and thing his always comparing me with his ex wife that she did this or that,she played him with another man and he still defends her when we fighting that he said she always did anything I ask her to do for me she was very good with me and I tell him but look what she did to you... He always make me feel so bad he just see what I do wrong he doesn't see what I had done good for him and everything I do to make him feel good nooo he always see the bad stuff and put his ex wife like she was the best woman in the world... I don't know what to do this got me tired and his always telling me all the good things she did and I don't... I t makes me feel so mad that he still defends her after she play him the way she did ...i need some advice what can I do..Am so sad because I don't understand how can he defend her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Quit fighting with him over it. If he brings her up just walk away and make sure you don't bring her up. You are allowing her power in your marriage. Make it stop by refusing to make her a topic of conversation.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:54 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Wow, hate to say it but i think he still has some feelings for his ex-wife. I am sorry. If this continues than it cant be healthy for you to stay with someone like that. You deserve someone who loves you and defends YOU not his ex. Let him know what that does to you, ever time he compares you to her. If it doesn't change. I say call it quits. IMO
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 11:32 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I'd tell him if he likes her so much, we should get divorced so he can go marry her again and I can move on with my life to go find some one who likes and loves me for who "I" am. He will either realize he is being an ass and try to mend his ways or you both can finally move on to greener pastures.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:34 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Sounds like he never got over her Sorry that sounds harsh but it is right in front of ya I would leave him you deserve to be a guys first choice not a back up .
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 11:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2009