Family member in crisis, what would you do to help?

(this is not for fun but I want to see what most people would answer)
Okay so you get a call from your sister--your other sister has written the note and stock piled the drugs for her own suicide. Would you go? Would you drop everything and go to your sisters side? Even if this is a busy time in your life--would you just go?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I would. To try to get her some help.

Answer by louise2 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY!! DROP EVERYTHING AND GO! REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO THIS WOULD TAKE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. WHAT ARE FAMILIES FOR IF NOT BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER ALWAYS, NOT JUST IN TIME OF NEED!

Answer by older at 11:54 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yes, even if you know it could just be a cry for help. Just go and help her.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 11:56 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I would have already been there! Don't take the time to read anymore of these please just go!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yes! I don't care what else was going on in my life, my family will always come first!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 12:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Family always comes first, and I wouldn't want to be ridden with guilt for the rest of my life, because I didn't make EVERY attempt I could to help her.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• YES
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yes..no matter what! You need to go....This is your sister your talking about..I have 5 brother and sisters! I help them out on all the things that they need no matter if its hard for me or not at the moment....YOU NEED TO SAVE HER! god bless and Take Care!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 1:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009