The hardest year of my life...

I am having my baby Aug 31st-He was due on the 27th, still not even close to him coming on his own. I start school the 10th, and have to hold a full time job on top of it all.
I'm so scared I'm going to fail, I'm going to miss all his firsts, and work is going to consume my life.
I know I need to do all this now, miss the firsts, to have a better future for both of us...If I can make it thru this year, I can do anything.
I'm just not sure I’m going to be able to walk away from my baby soo soon after having him.
Life is so hard sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• SCHOOL, as in highschool?

Answer by louise2 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• yes, and no- I was a high school drop out, I am going back this year (21 now) so my son doesn't have to have a shitty life, I'm taking college classes on top of it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• work at daycare where you get a discount and get to see baby....
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I worked, attended college fulltime, and had a newborn baby. I had to go back to school about a week after a csection. I wouldnt hav e chose for it to be that way, but I did my best. You can do it. Dont think about the things you miss, think about the things you and your family will gain from an education. You wont be missing all the firsts. You will experience all your firsts together.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2009