Is it to soon to think about decorating for Christmas??

I know this sounds completely crazy! We moved into our new home last december, with unpacking we did not have much out for decorations. This entire last year I have been unpacking box after box and have set aside all christmas decor in one spot so that I am somewhat organized when the time comes. The thing is Now I am moving into the organizing of the garage and I need to put up shelving. I have all this christmas stuff just waiting to be put away. Do I put it away just to get it out again in a few months? It would be set up in my formal living room you know the one no one ever really spends much time in. I am seriously considering just decorating. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Holidays

• WIAT TILL TANXGIVING
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• wait.

its tacky to start now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• wait, or u'll be sick of it by the time christmas comes. plus you'll end up w/ dusty decorations, not pretty.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:05 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I say go for it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I start in Oct. yeah I am crazy but I love Christmas. WHat I would do is get those organizer things they make just for Christmas decorations. ANd pack all of them in those.Then put them in the front on the shelves so that they are not hard to find or get out.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I start thinking of where things will be going as soon as Christmas is done thru-out the whole yr.. If I find something at the store, I will get it.... I shop the after holiday sales for the next yr .
    I will phyiscally start decorating Novemeber 1. the lights go up in the windows(there are 22 of those to do) then I will continue until I am completely done. This yr I have to have everything done by the 1st of Dec. bc I am doing a party the first weekend in Dec. (one of several this yr I am throwing)
    I am hoping tho to have my 3rd tree by then since I lost one tree last yr due to age.... I have several blow ups that I am putting up and other outdoor lightups... been thinking where they are going to be all placed already too...LOL....

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would wait until Halloween is over.... I WOULD STILL GO THROUGH ALL OF MY STUFF TO SEE WHAT WAS NEEDED OR TO ADD. I'm ready to do the same here.... I had three trees last year and it's so much fun. I just think Christmas and Halloween stuff up at one time is alittle to much for me. I say go for it.... It's your home.... Have a blast!
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 8:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I start around Nov 1.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• well some of my neighbors don't take their's down so I guess you could.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• lol! YES!! I hate the people that have up there Christmas stuff before we even get past thanksgiving... you can plan though. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:44 AM on Sep. 4, 2009