my 13 month old dd takes all the sheets out of her crib i mean everything and throws it on the floor my? is how can i get her to stop this ?

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She probably wont stop. Shes a baby and they love messes. The only thing you can maybe do is keep her room at a comfortable temp and take the sheets out except the fitted one. Good Luck
    Se-Se

Answer by Se-Se at 12:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Get up with her and take her out of the bed. She's trying to tell you she wants out.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• she wants out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• They make these clippy things to help hold the sheets onto adult mattress that might help. You could also only have her in there when she is sleepy and get her out right away when she wakes up. I am terrible at this, but luckily mine will play for awhile before wanting out.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My daughter only has a fitted sheet in her crib, otherwise she would probably do the same thing.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2009