PREGO?????

Ok ladies this is the situation. about three months ago i had some spotting. i countthis as my last period. i tested with BFN. At the begining of August around the 5th i am pretty sure i ovulated. about 6dpo i had brown discharge and 8dpo i had really pink blood once in the toilet. That was the last time i saw blood. Well i was thinking maybe it was implantation bleeding. I have had some serious light headed ness and dizziness. My breast are not really sore they just have like a dull ache when they are pushed up against someting.I took an onliine pregnacy quiz and it asked if my nose has been running more??? i have no idea what that has to do with anything,but it has for about 8 days. I have had some lower back pain but nothing serious only every now and then. AND my face has been breaking oout everywhere! any ideas? i have not tested because i live in a small town, everyone thinks its their buisness.

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the only way you can find out is by going to the doctors or just go ahead and take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It does not matter what your "symptoms" are they could be from other things, if you think you are pregnant you need to take a test or go see your doctor!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• all of your symptoms could easily be anything but pregnancy. an online quiz is the absolute worst source. Get a proper test or see your doctor. Its not hard to be discreet if you feel you have to.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 6:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2009