my baby girl is almost 12 weeks.she loves bath time1but when were done and i take her out she cries hystericlly.i have figured out that its not that shes cold so i dont know why she gets so upset.is this common?what do you think is wrong?

1sttimer01

Asked by 1sttimer01 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe she isn't done.
    my daughter did this too so i just let her play around in the tub with me there watching her until she cried to get out.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 12:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My daughter was that way too. She is my little fish. All she wants to do is swim or take baths. Maybe you just have a water baby.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 12:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• lol Ya, it sounds like she's just not done! She's saying, "HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? I wasn't DONE YET!!!!!!! RAAAAAA!!!" Sounds like my kid. Very loud about not getting her way! ;)
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 12:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• that was my oldest....she'd scream bloody murder if yuo took her out of the tub before she was ready.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My daughter is 9 months old and sitll throws a fit to stay in the tub~! If I run bath water for my other kids and she realizes it's not for her she'll sit at the bathroom door and cry until they get out...they love those baths! If she's having an unusually fussy day I'll put her in the bath just to calm her down.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• my daughter did the same thing but now it went away i tried to change some things after getting her out of the tub... after i take her out i wrapp her in her towel and put her in fron of the mirror kinda talk to her then take her in to her WARM room and put her diaper on... then pur her on my bed and start to dress her i try to do different stuff to get her attention so she can forget that she was in the water or that she is cold or stuff that she is not liking... try some toys or some music..it helps.
    laly87

Answer by laly87 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• my dd doesn't get upset when i take her out of the tub (she's only 10 weeks), but i did notice that she seems to really like being in there.. so almost every night i'll fill the tub a little bit with water and put her little bath chair in there, and ill climb in with her.. so i can hold her in the water and let her splash. maybe if you get in there with her, you'll want her to stay in a little longer.. its a nice little soak for you, and she may be more satisfied.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Sounds like she's mad and doesn't want to get out of the bath. It'll get better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2009