how do you make time for your self

im a single mom and i cant ever seem to get time to my self. anyone have ideas

selenefox

Asked by selenefox at 12:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If you have family or a close friend to keep the kids that can work. But if not save some money and checkout a daycare center that has dropins and run for the mall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Im with you on this one.. My family dont live near me and I dont trust just anyone watching my kids so I am in the same boat as you are.. What is me time LOL :).. Its worth it...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I am a SAHM and I have quiet time for the kids. My younest naps and my oldest has to stay in her room and play quietly. That at least gives me an hour break each day. You could try the same thing, quiet time on Sat. or something. I feel for you, single parent hood is so hard, (I get a glimse when my hubby is deployed) I hope that helps.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009