my life has been so difficult the past 7 yeas i have faith but it seems the more faith i have the more bad things happen to me and my family

it all started with my sister she became born again and then found out she had breast cancer she got a lumpectomy and the more she gave her life to jesus the more she got sick and two years later got brain cancer witch spread to her minigis and died at the age of 39 she lost her battle but in between my other sister found out she had breast cancer also and has been put on the five year pill during this whole time ive been praying and praying but the news just gets worse we find out my husband has ra and has been in alot of pain then he suffers a heartattack hes only40 he survived but only to be on pills the rest of his life and loses his job well 3 months after my sister passes i walk into my moms bedrood to find her lying dead on the floor despite my efforts of cpr she died leaving to me my 40 year old sis who mentally challenged blind and deaf a week later my uncle dies and a year later another uncle dies and my (con)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I AM SO SORRY YOU HAVE HAD ALL THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU, BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME YOUR FAITH OR LACK THEREOF FOR THIS, WE ALL HAVE A MAJOR PLAN FOR OUR LIFES WHAT MAKES ONE LIFE HARDER THAN THE OTHER HAS MANY DIFFERENT FACTORS, GENETICS FOR ONE, LOOK AT THE KENNEDY FAMILY TRAGEDY, MOST OF THEM HAVE DIED OF SOME SORT OF CANCER, BUT YOU MUST DO THE BEST WITH WHAT LIFE HANDS DOWN TO YOU, THAT IS ABOUT IT.

Answer by older at 12:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• father in law dies one week after that to top it all off i get pregnant and have the worst preganacy ever suffering from sever animia and ended up getting an emergency c-section and a very painful recovery mind you i have three other children and never had a c-section now i have my sick husband my sister whos mentally challenged my son who has asthma and a learning disability
    and i just had two biopsies becuase they found somthing in my breast my ? is they say god can only give you what you can handel but does he keep giving me when im clearly broken i dont want to lose faith so please shed some light on all this bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• ohh im only 34 years old with a full plate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Maybe you have faith in something that's not there... No matter how much faith you have in a non-existant god, they can't help you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I am sorry sister you are going through so many trails. Set your mind on things from above. I gone through a lot myself I can relate to you. God is not far or distant from you He is caring you through this time. Read the book of Job and rejoice in your salvation and how our home is in heaven. We are not of this world!!!! I'm praying for God to give you the needed strength and endurance to perserver in your calling.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• The deeper we go in our faith the brighter we become, the close we get to God the more powerful His light is in a dark world. As we get brighter , satan becomes darker & we certainly do become a threat to his kingdom. However when we remain in the center of His presence He certainly does take care of us and continues to purify us. We have seasons of fire where God is building our character. You are about to enter into a place of rest which you will find under the Shadow of His wings. No matter what the enemy throws at you, he cannot come near your dwelling place under His Wings. You will find reprieve in this place, I encourage you just to set aside time to just listen to gentle music & soak Him in & in that place you will find His peace & truly know how much He loves you! :-) Your breakthrough is right around the corners so keep going forward and you will find that He is truly faithful and true. Do not allow others negative.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• This is how I look at life and it's experiences. In my 20s a friend died every year, sometimes 2 friends. That was just friends, not the family members. All were trgedies and not normal car accident kind of deaths either. I doubted my faith for some time but for years now have been strong with my connection to God and my church family. But I believe our soul has a path, and some harder than others. We are here to learn lessons. You can even look at it that the mature your soul, the more difficult life, because maybe it is close to the end of living human lives. But then again I also believe in reincarnation. After all one lifetime isn't long enough to experience things. Also think of how people who live with diseases and suffer for extended periods feel. That was part of what their soul chose to experience. Sad to say God isn't always going to take away the bad he does afterall know what he is doing, even when we don't like it
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• words tear you down or deceive you into thinking He is not real. That is the enemy's job to deceive kill and destroy. Just remain in His arms and He will come through in His time! His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways not our ways! He SEES the full picture! :-) Bless you mighty and I speak and decree a freedom over your life! Amen !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Whenever bad things happen in my life, that further affirms my belief that there is in fact no higher power out there looking out for us.

It's an incredibly liberating feeling. Don't be afraid to follow your heart, whether it leads you back to your god or away from him for good.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Surround yourself with other mature believers. Pray fast do your devotions and surrender these situations to Him things WILL get better!! Now is when you walk by faith not by sight. Its easy to walk with God when things are going good but only a few walk when things get hard. Don't let the enemies lies distance you. Use the scriptures as ur weapon!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2009