my daughter is almost 12 weeks.a couple weeks ago started licking and blowing bubbles.shes been blowing bubbles to the point where shes slobbering.is this a sign of teething?

i thought she was too young for that but shes my first and im not sure.whats this all about?

1sttimer01

Asked by 1sttimer01 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD is doing the same thing and she just turned 12 weeks the other day. She's starting to get sooo fussy now and spitting up food. Those are all signs of teething. I think my DD is teething. Everyone in my family got teeth really early so I think she's going to get teeth too. My pediatrician said she wouldn't start teething until 6 months, but I think she will prove him wrong.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• she's playing and blowing bubbles is fine..i'd suggest taking pictures...she won't blow them forever...and for teething, i think each child is different.. I do know that sometimes a baby's gums bother them if they are starting to teeth..look for signs..like does she bite your shoulder when you hold her...does she go AHHHH out loud, and yes drooling is a big sign..so she might be...feel inside with your little pinky and see if you feel any bumps....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 1:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2009