What would be a good month?lol

Ok So I have never really planned on a pragnancy befor like some of you moms have done or are doing! the first time was a suprise..lol! And now we want another one and I dont know were to start..and I mean by that is if you want a fall baby should I start this year in order to have one by next fall!!!??? and it works perfect cause DD will be in School next year and It would work out good! But then again I dont know what to do! So For you moms how did you plan your pregnancy's and how long did it take you to get preggo??? Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are "lucky" enough to be regular and be able to "schedule" your pregnancies, then you would want to get pregnant around January or February to have a fall baby. If you start trying now and get pregnant then you will have a Spring or Early Summer baby! Maybe get started around Christmas. Some things happen quickly for some while others it may take a bit longer. I would at least wait till then to start and just relax...it will happen when it is going to happen!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I say, don't try to plan it at all. If you are ready then just go for it. Let nature decide weather your baby will be a fall or spring baby. I never planned a pregnancy for a certain time and I got 1 baby born on Christmas day and 1 born on my birthday, both non induced labors. Its fun to let nature surprise you sometimes.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Planning never worked for me. My daughter was born in November and we were trying for a summer baby. That was 4 yrs ago. Now with trying for baby # 2...we started trying in the summer of '08 and now just got pregnant last month. I had no issues trying the first time and would never of think it would take a year this time. So I wouldn't worry about the season..just start trying when your ready.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I would go for a block of time that works best for you. We got pregnant on the first try with dd and didn't really care when she was born as long as it wasn't in the winter. Now we're in the same boat about having a second. We also love the idea of a fall baby. We're thinking of starting in Nov. to try for an August baby and then trying for the next few months until we hit a Nov. baby. I was a holiday baby and I don't mind it now, but it would be very hectic and expensive for us as a family, especially since we travel out of state for holidays. So from there, I guess we'd wait until ??? and cross that path when we get there!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 6:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2009