Could flu like symptoms be a sign of pregnancy? Just curious.

All day yesterday i was sick. I had nausea, vomited once in the morning and just feeling lousy. I still feel a bit sick today. I have thought that it could be the stomach flu/bug. I also had a period last week. So im a little confused. Could this be a sign of pregnancy even if i had my period last week?

ps) the period that i had last week was 9 days early. I was suppose to start this past Thursday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Flu like nausea/vomiting can be symptom, yes. Could also be stomach bug too. take a HPT to find out. good luck!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 2:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Thanks:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I had flu like symptoms with my daughter but my period was late. I would test..if negative then I would say you caught a bug. :(
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 6:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• you can't be pregnant if you got your period a week ago unless its ectopic. I just had something like that and turns out I wasn't pregnant thankfully but you need to be seen asap. That's very serious.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 6:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009