Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ineed a divorce lawyer. My husband has applied for divorce and Ineed to speak with a divorce lawyer to find out about my rights.

Answer Question

Asked by diana2011 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Look in the Yellow Pages...
    Google it...

    Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

  • Look under family law in the yellow pages. Most have free consultations.

    Answer by admckenzie at 2:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.