Anyone else having troubles with their Wells Fargo accounts?

Our paydays are every other Friday and the Saturday after we always have some weird charge . It always says WELLS FARGO CARD PHONE PYMT
We dont pay bills over the phone ever. We get the money back with in a week but still it happens every payday. We even have replaced our bankcards 3 times and it still happens. I was just wondering anyone else have this problem?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• o_O
    That is weird. Do you use the online bill pay??
    At least you're getting the money back - but I would maybe call them as well and ask wth is that charge you always get.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• The only online bill pay we use is the electric company and they dont save your info . You have to put it all in every time you pay.
    My husbnad has calledd them today adn they are "investigating" LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• haha. Which means "oopsie. someone's dropped the ball somewhere."
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• lol exactly
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Wells Fargo SUX~! My SO & I had an acct. with them and they were constantly tryin to charge us for illegitimate overdrafts..we would go in and have to prove our case...they would see their error and fix things, but then they kept takin illegitimate fees out of our acct. too~! A dollar here, $2.....it added up...s.o.b's....we finally got fed up and changed banks.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• We have been thinking about changing banks . We just cant find one around here that we would be happier with LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 29, 2009