Do you agree with this video about universal health care?

Link posted in first response...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with video!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 8:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jng4TnKqy6A

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think this guy is living in a happy dream world where the government actually provides good services without wasting all our money.

I lived in Europe. I've lived with the real life incarnation of government health care. It's not as pretty as he imagines it. I do not want it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I used to work for a private doctor. Private Insurances tell us to not give referrals the less referrals the more "compensation dr's get".

In my case when I want my insurance to cover something I just make an statement and of course I'll get the referral for specialists and procedures. Just a advantage from working doing billing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I get that the insurance industry needs help, I just have a hard time wanting my health care to be government run.

I went through the whole county building to get injections once. Yeah, it was affordable, but there were tons of forms, a long line, and no personal relationship with the doctor.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yeah it is wrong. Health care is a good not a right. Also if you think a government that is bankrupt that has bankrupted medicare, is not going to bankrupt you(70% taxes)? Do you think the 70% taxes is not going to bankrupt all middle class families to the point where we can not afford our private insurance and HAVE to be put on the gov plan? Do you think they will ever have enough money to give adequate care when there are over half a million homeless people who do not pay taxes but will receive health care? Or what about all the welfare recipients already plus the homeless plus spouses that do not contribute to the Health care money pot? If you really think that Gov-run health care is best then you're snorting some hard sh!t.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2009