Has anybody ever successfully thrown up into those little trays that hospitals give you??

I know I couldn't fill up a trash can, and I know that they measure how much you've vomited but it still doesn't appeal to me.
I don't like it when my vomit splatters me in the face.

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 2:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• then turn to the side and aim for the floor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• LOL @ Anon!!!!

I've always managed, but it isn't very nice. :(

Answer by Bmat at 3:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Where did this come from?
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yes, when I was delivering my dd, I filled up a few of those little things. How fun was it for the nurse who had to take it? EW EW EW!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• They gave me the bucket type thing. I guess they didn't want to risk it with me. I puked about 20 times at least when I was in labor . . . maybe more. It was so awful.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I did once but it hit the bottom and rebounded out....cherry jello - after I'd woken from a surgery. ICK ICK ICK!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Lauren - i don't know where it came from. I've had strange scenarios and questions pop into my head.
    This one stemmed from reliving my son's birth. I was going into preterm labor, and they had loaded me up on steroid shots in my ass for the baby's lungs, and... I forget what it was, but something to stop the labor, and a few other things. I was so loaded - I was floating.
    They gave me clear liquids only, and I'm a violent puker, so when they handed me this tiny little tray to throw up in, all I did was stare at her. And my DH just snickered in the corner. :]
    Ah, the memories.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I puked in one of those when I had my son. I had a c-section and was having side effects. Sooo...

I do know what you mean.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 30, 2009