If you were given full financing for your small business...What kind of business would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• A VEGETARIAN FAST FOOD RESTAURANT. I EVEN HAVE A NAME FOR IT, "VEGGIES TO GO"

Answer by older at 3:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• A laundromat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Something to assist the families who have/had a DS/DH overseas.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• cell phone store franchise
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• A shelter for homeless people, however in order to stay there for an extended period of time they will have to get a job, with assistance, and rehab if need be and set up a bank account to save up for their own place.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I've always wanted to open up a cafe where I could have live music! If I had all the money to do it I would!
    AngelicaRenee

Answer by AngelicaRenee at 2:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I already am building an IT-Startup, and currently developing a software to protect your online privacy. Just need to get some financing... www.titook.net. I invite you all to give it a try. It's free!
    DavineandLiam

Answer by DavineandLiam at 2:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My SO and i want to start a place for people trying to get on there feet. something like dorm rooms where they can stay to find a job, so they have a phone and an address. They have a place to get clean and sleep comfortably. We had the whole thing worked out actually. because homeless shelters are nice. but it doesnt give you an address to start getting things on track. I still hope to do this one day!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• A Metaphysical Book Store with an education room to hold free classes in... It's my one real dream and I will someday own one, but it would be nice to not have to pay for it myself!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2009