overweight moms

ok how can their be overweight moms to toddlers lol my DD runs me ragged! non stop playing at park running in the yard all that. how can you be heavyset and a mom to a toddler?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• there are overweight people with children of all ages. metabolisms are different and not everyone goes to the park.

So not excercising and taking your children to the park is an excuse to be overweight? Being lazy shouldn't be an excuse in parenting or in life. Metabolisms rarely have much to do with being obese it has to do with what and how much you eat and how much you excercise. Metabolism is just an excuse as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• depends what all your eating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• F U
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• FU?? i wasn't insulting im just curious cause i get wore out im wondering how u do it when overweight simple question.. but thanks for the mature answer of FU
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• ....well, you know its true! i can run all day..but that greasy hamburger, chips, soda, candy ect.. i eat after that will only put all that weight back on me. derrrrrrr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I gained 60 pounds with my baby and I have four year old, and I still havn't lost my weight yet only cuz I like my sugar. When we go to the park he playes with other kids and at home he plays in his sand box so I never have to run around with him. I did get a gym membership so I can fit back into my jeans.
    But I think you asking this question offends other moms cuz not everyon has the will power to eat supper healty and stay fit, and for women there weight is a touchy subject.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• everything is touchy to some on here.. never can win so i just go with it lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• moooooomooooo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• wow then you got anons that take my question as a major immature way like anon 318
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2009