Please tell me that age 4 will be better than 3......

My DD will be 4 in Dec. She was always so good, rarely cried and ust went with the flow. For the past several months she has gotten qan attitude, cries over every little thing, is rude to people. I can't take it...... Is 4 usually better than 3? Sometimes i don't even want to take her places!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• age 4 will be better than 3!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• hahaha not for my daughter, she was better at 3...at 4 the tantrums started with her whenever she didnt get her way, and the NO!!! started...but shes 5 now and shes perfect :) lol hang in there momma!!! it gets better!! just remember kids have their bad days too!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I wish it were my DD was better at 3 she is almost 4 and a half now and cries over every little thing you can't even tell her anything without her crying, she throughs tempers she is rude to people sometimes too and she anymore has a mouth on her. Is it possible to make them go back to 3 years old??? LOL well I am hoping that 5 is better than 4.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i can only hope!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• with my oldest he was great at 2...lost it at 3, was better at 4 and now at 5 (getting ready to turn 6) he is out of his mind again....so i am thinking its every other year...LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• 4 is much better then 3! I always wondered why people said "terriable 2's" when kids are really a challange until age 3.
    5 is much nicer, they become much better more civilized lol, and it's a nice break. Just remember the saying and repeat it
    AND THIS TOO SHALL PASS
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Haha I sure hope so, because I have two that will be 4 in February, and I hope 4 is better!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i'll tell you that is is, but i'm afraid i would be lying.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 6:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2009