Have you cheated on your DH with another woman? Who has cheated on their partner with a woman? How did your partner take it? If you haven't have you thought about it? Would you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My ex-DIL did. She is my former daughter-in-law. Does that answer your question? I think that cheating is cheating whether you think about it or actually do it. You are being unfaithful and it hurts the person you are being unfaithful to. It hurts those in the family who loved the cheater too. We all feel the effect of her selfishness. Oh, and so does my granddaughter. It isn't just about the cheater.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I would never do it. Cheating is cheating is cheating . . .
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My friend did it with her husmand involved and it ruined their relationship. The other girl had some boundary issues after the fact, at her house, in her shower,etc. And that was with him being okay with it. Wether it be in secret or not,it crosses boundaries with marital intimacy.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I did 2 times and He didnt find out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2009