liquid eyeliner

whats the best liquid liner that doesnt burn when you put it on the inner part of your eye?

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 3:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i've only used wet n wilds liquid eyeliner and it didnt burn at all

if it burns you should definitely discontinue use of it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• it shouldnt be burning. unless your not doing it right. try using a pencil instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• well not necesarily burns but it runs into the eye..i use pencil but its running for some reason so i wanted to try liquid
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• The only thing I've found that doesn't burn when I use it in the inner part of my eyes is the maybeline pencils...have to heat the end with a lighter just for a sec then apply or it doesn't really go on well...I use almay liquid liner on my top lids..
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 3:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• google how to apply eyeliner if you need tips, i don't know how a solid eyeliner can run?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I use Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen. It's AWESOME. It looks like a Sharpie pen, and you can adjust the "thickness" It goes on extremely thin to kind of bold.
    I like my eyes to have the smoky "slept with makeup on" look, so I usually use the eye pen to get as close to the rim of my eyes as possible - which is right on with this pen - and then I use a pencil.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i dont know how its running..its running like as if im wearing it on the bottom..ive used this brand for years..i dont know whats up..i just wanna try a good brand of liquid
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i meant it runs like as if im wearing it on the outside of the bottom lid
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• CoverGirl line exact seems to go on the inner part pretty well, and dries quickly. When putting it on the inner part, I always try to keep it as close to my bottom lashes as possible so it doesn't get in to the eye or run in to it. The CG line exact is good for this because it's also made like a sharpie with a really thin point, and excess liner doesn't come out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I use liquid eyeliner from Avon. It doesn't burn me. But I havent had any other liquid eyeliner burn me either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009