How do I tell him Im not happy?

I stay at home all day long and clean and cook all day every day. Im 7 1/2 months pregnant and I hate my life. He leaves with his buddys and either comes back drunk or has spent all of MY money. The other day I gave him $10 to get him a pack of ciggaretes and bring me back the change. He bought his cigs, 2 lottery tickets and a beer. Today, he went to the neighbors house and said he would be back in 30 min. that was 2 hours ago. I called him, he said he is on his way to the mall with some friends then hes gonna go play pool!!! I WANT TO GO WITH! I hate staying at home all f'ing day long and doing nothing! I WANT OUT OF THIS HOUSE! But if I leave to go anywhere with my friends he is calling me every 5 min telling me to come home! How do I tell him that if this keeps going much longer, Im leaving him? (NOT THAT BLUNT) And that I am not happy staying at home all day for weeks at a time?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• hunni bunch, sometimes things just need to be THAT BLUNT. tell him, trying to sugar coat things isnt going to be clear. just tell him i want to go out before the baby comes, i want to enjoy things the same way you do. there is a REALLY big break down in communication between you two. and if you dont talk about it, its going to get worse. quit allowing it to happen and just pouting about it in silence, i learned the hard way that DOESNT WORK! good luck!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• cont.
    I dont have a car so I cant pick up and leave when I want. I just want him to take ME somewhere for once. how do I tell him that?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• well you scare the shit out of him. up and leave and if he asks.....tell him just like you did to us. :)
    talking wont help. just do what i said (if you want) and it will get his attention real quick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• oh..no car. i know the feeling. lol i stay here all day with no car and cook clean etc..play online bc theres nothing else to do. call a friend to come pick you up or a reletive. and do what i said the 1st time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• You should sit him down and be honest with him. Tell him you don't want to fight and argue over the matter, but that isn't fair to you... I wish the two of you the best of luck....
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 3:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• you sit home all day and don't have a car but he's spending YOUR money? now that is that possible? As for telling him, just tell him what you said to us. It's to the point...you want to go too and don't want to sit around the house. men think we like to sit home. tell him you don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I would pack up and leave. Maybe he will come to his senses. I'm sure you have family, friends, someone you could stay with.....I hope. It may open his eyes. But prepare yourself that it also may not open his eyes.
    Anonymous

• Tell him you're just like him~! You wanna play too~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 3:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• How in the hell would he know if you left and went to hang out with friends if he is never home?! Go and do whatever you need to do or want to do and if he does ask you where you are and wants you to come home tell him you would come home if you weren't gonna be there alone so if he wants you home ask him if he is gonna be home with you?! If he don't like you answers then that's his problem not yours. He sound like he has a lot of growing up to do and you sound like you need to tell him how you feel and let him know that if shit does'nt start changeing soon then your leaving. What is he gonna do when you have the baby, Still be running the roads?! Well he wasn't running the roads when you both made this baby so he needs to help you raise this child with you or leave his ass and see how he likes that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Sounds like you both need to grow up....and realize that you are bringing a child into this chaos! honey, enjoy your time without an infant because in a couple of months your not going to be going anywhere ! Sounds like your scared of him and he is not very scared of you...if you call him and he says he will be back in ten minutes i expect someone to be back in ten min...but if he calls you then you run back home...i don't see how thats healthy....call someone to pick you up and go have fun with your friends..and family....close your pocket book...i dont know why you are having a baby with a man who takes money from you....a man should help support his family not take from his family.....i think you should start making plans for a positive enviorment for your child with positive male and female rolemodels... good luck....and i hope you get out of this chaotic relationship.
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 5:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009