need help with sonogram pictures!

Hi, I need help determining sonogram pictures one was taking at 14 weeks and one at 17 weeks. The tech said she wasn't 100% sure but she thinks it's a girl. The 17 weeks ultrasound is two pictures of the same baby one picture shows something sticking out in one position and the other one is toilet shot but I don't see the 3 lines. I have a girl and a boy and this doens't look like either my girl songoram or my son's sonogram Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Here is the link:

http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/zz109/nelchal/

nelchal

Asked by nelchal at 3:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the one that says what am I looks like she is laying on her left side facing away from the camera with her head on her right shoulder! look from her back bone!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i have a boy and a girl as well, and this doesn't look like either of theres. maybe its still too early to tell? with both of mine i got told the gender around 19 weeks. do you have another ultrasound scheduled?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• well you wouldnt be able to tell at 14 weeks, and the 17 week one doesnt look any better, this is why they tell you to wait until 20 weeks.
    sorry I can't help much. I have NOO clue.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 3:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• im gona say boy...let me know if im right
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• its a boy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Same here. I think it's a boy.
    Let me know too!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I say boy too
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I say that's a girl. I have 2 of my boy u/s picts up of Jasper and Danny. Her vulva is swollen at this gestational age. What you could do is get a 3d pict done to make sure. I had to with Jasper that ranges from 80-110. Make sure to get the guaruntee on it too.
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 3:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I for sure will let everyone know when i find out for sure. I have a scan sceduled Sept 15th for second trimester screening and I hope they can confirm.
    nelchal

Answer by nelchal at 3:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I thought girl up until i saw the last picture on the bottom...
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009