things to do with an 11 month old

Hi! I need new ideas for stuff to do indoors with my son. We go walking, to the park, etc. But days like today, when I feel we have exhausted most things, the indoors are feeling cramped. Want to just veg inside & not drive to the mall to walk around. We have already been outdoors to the park & walked today! Inside we have painted, crawled & climbed, read books, sang, danced, played with jello, & toys...I'm tapped out & it's only the middle of the afternoon! Any suggestions?

alBmom

Asked by alBmom at 3:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a nap lol
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• movie, music, and simple play
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• music and wiggling!
    bang on pots and pans with wooden spoons along with some music while Momma dances!
    and if all else fails put the baby in a partially filled sink and splash and giggle!
    BearlyXen

Answer by BearlyXen at 6:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• PHEW looooongggg day & finally asleep - waterplay did the trick (i think) - didn't fill the sink - just too small, but filled the bowl that suctions to the table - dragged the high chair to the kitchen & splish spash!! THANKS!!!!!! Hope to keep getting ideas for when other mom's have a day like this one :)
    alBmom

Answer by alBmom at 8:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009