(Confused on what my body is telling me)

How do i know i am not pregent?.
first off i had my son leon on feb.6.2009.
and it haves ben 6mounths scence i have not my
my menstruation.I took a pregnancy test. a few mounths back and it said not pregent.the Qustion is what do i do?.how do i find out what is rong with me with out friking out.I still have sex with my boyfriend with a condom and i make sure i am cleen at all times.with hiv tests and std testes. i also have algerhys to birth contrul pills i will not use the pach or any new brith contrul pills. i tryed the Bepo and it mad me sick!. i wan to try the nuva ring just not sure my insurance will cover it.i have no clue how it works and i will not use the Iud.because of my one resions.so what should i do?.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Health

• If you're breastfeeding this is totally normal. The average return of menstruation for lactating women after birth is 14 months.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• 14 months? I have always heard around 6-7 months...although I exclusively bf for the first 7 months and started menstruating again 2 months after my daughter was born. I agree with the pp though--this sounds normal.
    wikem81

Answer by wikem81 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I didn't get my period back for a year after I had my daughter, if you are still nursing this could be normal. If the only thing is that you havn't had a period I wouldn't worry to much.
    candycane337

Answer by candycane337 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Average is 14 months, I swear. I got mine back at about 6 months when I introduced solids, but I know several women who went almost two years.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2009