Cold Feet? What do you think?

What would you think of a man who would fly a 1000 miles to be with you and then go back home and less than 1 week later, after an argument decides he still may be in love with his exwife? I have been having a long distance relationship with a man that insisted he loved me. We have met several times and were making plans to be together permanently. He made arrangement to fly to my home state and spend a long weekend. He was so excited about us being together again that he made a countdown spreadsheet so he would know at a glance how much time before we were together. Things were incredible from the moment he arrived. We talked dined and loved. We made plans for my visit to him. He even painted my toenails because he said he wanted to do something special for me that no man had ever done. He treated me like I was a queen. He goes home. One argument later, he doesnt love me enough and the ex is back in his life. ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• i agree with anon 4:43
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• He sounds like he will yo yo back and forth hurting both women if you two allow it

Answer by admckenzie at 4:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Do you really know he was divorced?? We hear of it all the time, maybe he was never divorced. Sorry for what has happened. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• honey, the ex was never out of his life. I'd bet everything he is still married. He had his fantasy and he is too afraid of getting caught now that he took such a risk in seeing you. Probably was a lot of stress to keep the lies in order. run run run!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• You were only a booty call.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009